- Sports and Play
- Education & Leadership
- Family Time
- St. Lucie Programs
- Okeechobee Programs
- Indian River Programs
- Health & Wellness Center
- Adult Sports & Recreation
- Group Interest
- CPR / First Aid / Lifeguarding
- Membership Special
- Free Weekends
YMCA members are what make the YMCA of the Treasure Coast so special. Your YMCA membership provides a place for you to belong, where friends and families come together to strengthen spirit, mind, and body.
Being a member at the YMCA of the Treasure Coast definitely has its benefits:
- Free youth sports with a Treasure Coast Family Membership (One Sport per child per season)
- Full use of the state-of–the-art fitness center with a free equipment orientation
- Over 50 classes offered per week ranging from beginners level to more advance levels
- Aquatics Center- featuring a Toddler Activity Pool and Slide
- Active Older Adult health and wellness programs Members receive preferred rates for a variety of programs……something for every member of the family!
- Access to YMCA SportsWorld where we offer: Gymnastics and Skating Instruction, Cheerleading, a Climbing Wall, Softplay, Arcade, Teen Skate & Dance, Family Skate Night, Saturday Matinee Skate, Gymnastics or Skating Birthday Parties, Parent’s Night Out, and After School Care! As a family member, you will receive member rates for all programs and have access to the Saturday afternoon skate session and Open gym for FREE!
- Health Education Seminars and special events such as the Annual Healthy Kids Day
- Complimentary Child Watch with Family Membership
- Advance Registration for many classes and programs
- No Membership Contract required
- A.W.A.Y. Program (Always Welcome At the YMCA) most Y’s across the country honor your membership on a limited time basis
|Membership Type||Monthly Draft||Joining Fee|
Student (ages 15-20)*
Single Parent Family
* proof of full-time attendance required
** defined as husband & wife, legally united or family members living in same household and claimed as dependents as defined by IRS
Annual Memberships: 6 month or annual memberships are available for the monthly draft rate listed above plus the one-time joining fee. The total fee is due at time of sign-up.
Members have the option to pay monthly via bank draft, credit card draft, semi-annually, or annually. Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable.
Facility Membership: Includes use of the Fitness Center, Swimming Pool, Aerobics Programs, Child Watch (with Treasure Coast Family Membership), FREE YOUTH SPORTS (with a Treasure Coast family membership), Gymnasium, and preferred rates on programs.
- Guest Passes:
Day Pass: Per Person $10.00 Per Family* $20.00
Week Pass: Per Person $30.00 Per Family* $45.00
Mon-Fri 5:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat. 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun. 7:00 am - 6:00 pm
Mon-Fri 6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat. 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm Family Swim Time
Sun. 9:00 am - 5:00 pm Family Swim Time
Child Watch Hours:
Mon-Thu 8:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Friday 8:00 am - 1:00 pm and 3:30 pm - 6:30 pm
Saturday 8:00am - 1:00 pm
- YMCA Military Outreach Initiative for deployed personnel
The Y also offers Corporate Memberships! Click here for more information. Call Chris Bertorelli Wellness Director, at 772-286-4444, ext. 244 to take advantage of these group rates.