- Sports and Play
- Education & Leadership
- Family Time
- St. Lucie Programs
- Okeechobee Programs
- Indian River Programs
- Health & Wellness Center
- Adult Sports & Recreation
- Group Interest
- CPR / First Aid / Lifeguarding
- Membership Special
- Free Weekends
Be a Volunteer Ambassador
Your Impact As a Y Community Support Campaigner
Our Annual Community Support Campaign is a very important part of the Y, as is your role as a Volunteer Ambassador. A successful campaign makes it possible for the Y to offer critical programs and services to those with a demonstrated need who could otherwise not be able to afford to Y programs and services. Through the generous gifts of individual donors, businesses, grants and foundations the Y Annual Campaign, our Y community is strengthened. Your role as a Volunteer Ambassador helps us tell the Y story and lends credibility to the critical needs that our programs and services a meeting everyday. Thank you for your participation and efforts!
What Would I Do as a Volunteer Ambassador?
- Make a personal gift to the campaign.
- Come to an ambassador training.
- Tell the Y story and get two or more gifts.
- Come and CELEBRATE with us at our Family Night at the Mets on April 20, 2013.
- Receive coaching and encouragement – we’ll help you along the way!
Click here for a complete volunteer ambassador job description.
Campaigner Social Media Tool kit!
I Want to Change the Odds in my community or Learn More!
Contact Charlene Foster, Director of Development at (772) 286-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org.