- Sports and Play
- Education & Leadership
- Family Time
- St. Lucie Programs
- Okeechobee Programs
- Indian River Programs
- Health & Wellness Center
- Adult Sports & Recreation
- Group Interest
- CPR / First Aid / Lifeguarding
- Membership Special
- Free Weekends
Our YMCA's mission of youth development is never more evident than in our Aquatics programs.
One of the many benefits of living on the Treasure Coast is our beautiful water-filled surroundings. From your backyard swimming pool and neighborhood lake, to our many river, inlet and public beaches – there are abundant opportunities for you and you family to be in the water! Here at the YMCA, we want to make this possible for everyone through our many swim programs. With lessons available for every age, we want to provide you with the opportunity to make sure that everyone in your family is a safe swimmer!
OR if you just LOVE the water and are looking for anything from competitive swimming to cooling off on a hot summer day, we have the program for you . . . . .
Richard C Geisinger Branch -Stuart
772-286-4444 EXT 258
- Summer Swim Lessons -We offer year round swim lessons! Registration is now open for our Mon through Thurs Summer Sessions as well as our year-round Saturday Sessions. Continuing to improve your child's swim skill and stroke development is easy at the Y! Work with our Jeff Ellis Swim Instructors to progress your child through all levels!Click here to register or stop by the front desk. For level questions or lesson information, call the Front Desk at (772) 286-4444
- Fall Swim Lessons - We offer Mon and Wed Sessions as well as Tues and Thurs sessions that are 4 weeks long in the Fall and Spring Spring Seasons. FAll Swim Lessons Schedule will be available in late summer.
- Private Swim Lessons - Please call the Aquatics Department prior to registering to schedule an instructor. (772) 221-9622 x 258
- Y Splash 2014- Spring Break Swim lessons for both Martin and St. Lucie County! Best prices of the year! 2014 scheudle coming soon . . . Limited Spaces available - register early!
- Swim Team - The Treasure Coast Wahoo's Swim Team provides swimmers with stroke development, racing techniques, summer competition, personal growth and FUN! Part of the South Florida Recreational Swim League, the Wahoos Practice and compete year round!
- Certifications- We offer monthly classes for CPR, AED, and First Aid certification through the American Red Cross. We also offer seasonal Lifeguard Training Classes through Jeff Ellis and Associates. Click Here to register or visit our Front Desk.
- Family Swim - Family Swim is open swim time for EVERYONE! Cool off in our pool, take a ride down the slides, or splash around in the kiddie pool! Bring the little ones for some family fun or take an afternoon to relax all by yourself. See our Pool Hours as well as our Pool Information and Pool Rules for everything you need to know!
- Lap Swimming - We always have 4-5 lanes available for lap swimming during our regular pool hours . Lap swimming is closed Mon thru Thurs 4:00-5:45pm during swim team practices as well as during Water Aerobics Classes (M/F 11am-12pm and T, W, Th 10-11am). Other than that, the pool is wide open!
- Masters Swim Team - YMCA of the Treasure Coast Masters (YTCM) is a registered Masters Swim Team through USMS. Practices are Mondays 6-7am and 8-9am as well as Thurs 6-7am with Coach Itzou. Check out our flyer for more info and upcoming team events! Whether you are looking to simply stay in shape or win a gold, Masters Swimming has something for everyone!
- Water Aerobics - Exercise in the pool.
- Birthday Parties- Have a pool party at the Y! Packages available to accommodate any party!
- Aqua Camps - Great and Safe Stuart SUMMER Camps for 2013
- Aqua Camp
- Surfing Camp
- Fishing Camp
Open Family Swim
Mon - 6am-11am, 12pm-4pm, 6pm-8pm
Tues, Wed, Thurs - 6am-10am, 11am-4pm, 6pm-8pm
Fri - 6am-11am, 12pm-8pm
Sat - 12pm-5pm
Sun - 9am-5pm
We have water slides and a kiddie play pool available during Open Family Swim Time - Please see lifeguard for access.
Louis Dreyfus Citrus Branch - Indiantown
- Our pool is open seasonally from May to September. Please check hours of operation at the Indiantown Welcome Center. (772) 597-3700