- Summer Camp
- Sports and Play
- Education & Leadership
- Family Time
- St. Lucie Programs
- Okeechobee Programs
- Indian River Programs
- Health & Wellness Center
- Adult Sports & Recreation
- Group Interest
- CPR / First Aid / Lifeguarding
YMCA Employee & volunteer abuse prevention code of conduct
YMCA staff and volunteers work by a code. This code was put in place to establish appropriate behavior. YMCA employees and volunteers are expected to conduct themselves in a manner that will not reflect adversely on the YMCA. If a single child left to the supervision of 1 employee or volunteer, that employee or volunteer is required to position themselves to be visible by others. Staff and volunteers shall never leave a child unsupervised. Staff and volunteers will portray a positive role model for youth.
Childcare: Staff may not release children to anyone other than the authorized parent or guardian. Staff who do not recognize the custodial parent or legal guardian must ask for identification and check it against file information.
Staff or volunteers may not be alone with children they meet in YMCA programs outside of the YMCA. This includes babysitting. For a complete copy of the YMCA of the Treasure Coast Employee and Volunteer Code of Conduct, if you have any questions, or see any violations of the above guidelines, please notify Charlene Foster, Director of Human Resources, at (772) 286-4444 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you for working with us to keep all children safe.
Richard C Geisinger Branch -Stuart
- Teddy Bear Academy - YMCA Teddy Bear Academy gives your child the consistent, positive attention they need. We provide care for children from ages 6 weeks in our infant room to 5 years for pre-kindergarten.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Friday
Infants: 7:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Preschool: 6:30 A.M. - 6:00 P.M.
Louis Dreyfuss Citrus Branch - Indiantown
- Childcaree provided a safe, nurturing environment that is stimulating and challenging. Our teachers are caring, imaginative, and well-trained. YMCA educational programs develop individual potential, build self-esteem, and encourage healthy behavior, respect diversity, and positive values.
Our program offers:
• A clean and bright facility for safe exploration and learning
• Loving and caring teachers for encouragement and support
• Age appropriate activities and equipment for child development
Qualifying participants receive funding through The Children Services Council and School Readiness of Martin County. To find out if you qualify for School Readiness funding and you live in Martin County call 772-220-1220 772-220-1220 .
After School Program - After school care is provided.
- After School Program - After school care is provided. Transportation from most local schools.
- Middle School-Junior Leader's Program-Afterschool program. Transportation from most local middle schools.
- Parent's Night Out - Parent's Night Out is the perfect opportunity for you and your child to have some fun!
- School's Out Camp - YMCA SportsWorld offers a Day Out of School Camp on most Martin County scheduled days off.
St Lucie County Child Care Programs
- Before and After School Program - After school care is provided to many St Lucie County schools.