LOUIS DREYFUS CITRUS BRANCH, INDIANTOWN
Our pool is open from May to September. Please call the Indiantown Welcome Center for information about hours of operation. (772) 597-3700
SWIM TEAM The Treasure Coast Wahoos are trained to be competitive and to have fun. This program is designed for children ages 5–18 who can swim the length of the pool and have a basic knowledge of all four competitive strokes. The Wahoos are a South Florida Recreational Competitive Swim Team. Swimmers of all levels and abilities are accepted. Practice Schedule:
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs 4:00-5:00pm (beginners)
- Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs, Fri 4:30 – 5:45pm (advanced)
- Fri All levels 4:30-5:30pm
YMCA Wahoos Swim Team – $140 Members/$260 Non-Members for a 4-month season. Minimum of 2 days per week of practice is required at the main YMCA branch, 1700 SE Monterey Road, Stuart, FL 34996
BIRTHDAY PARTIES/EVENTS/PRIVATE LESSONS Our pool is available for hosting birthday parties and events! We have packages that start at $75/members or $99/non-members for 10 kids, Saturdays and Sundays. Call 772-286-4444.
CERTIFICATIONS We offer monthly classes for CPR, AED, and First Aid certification through the American Red Cross. We also offer seasonal Lifeguard Training Classes through Jeff Ellis and Associates. Visit our Front Desk.
SWIM TESTING POLICY:
A 25-yard swim test is required for all children 18 years and under who are part of an incoming group, birthday party or family free swim. All swimmers 18 and under who are not part of an organized aquatics program with Y staff (such as swim lessons or swim teams) are required to wear a wristband indicating their swim test status.
- Those who pass have access to all areas of main pool, slides and kiddie pool. Children under age 8 must have a parent on the pool deck. Children over age 8 must have a parent on YMCA property.
- Those who do not pass have access to kiddie pool only and must have a parent in the kiddie pool area. Access to main pool is allowed only while wearing a life jacket and in direct reach of an adult. Children who are learning to swim and are in the direct hold of an adult on a one-on-one basis are allowed in the main pool without a life jacket.