Richard C Geisinger Branch – Stuart
- Monday to Saturday 8:00am – 11:30am
- Monday to Thursday 4:00pm – 7:00pm
Childwatch Policies & Procedures
• Childwatch is free for family membership; $3 for adult only membership accounts or non-members (bring receipt to check-in).
• Children from 6 weeks to 8 years are accepted (older siblings may be considered on a case-by-case basis).
• Staff to child ratio is 1 to 10; when capacity is reached, staff may temporarily stop accepting drop-offs.
• Children may receive care up to 2 hours per day; Parent’s Morning Out offers up to 3 hours of care and is available at additional cost (see Front Desk for details and to register).
• All children must be fully signed in, including first and last names of child and parent and a cell phone number the parent will answer during the period of care.
• We recognize it can take children some time to warm-up to a new childcare experience; however, due to the short-term nature of Childwatch, the parent will be called, and is required to return to Childwatch, if a child remains inconsolable 10 minutes after drop-off.
• Parent may also be called and required to return to Childwatch if a child shows signs or symptoms of illness (fever, vomiting, diarrhea, etc.) or if a child presents unruly, disruptive or unsafe behavior.
• If a child is too sick for school, he or she is too sick for Childwatch!
• Snacks are allowed, but all food and drinks, including infant-feeding bottles, must be fully prepared by the parent and all containers must be labeled with the child’s first and last name. Children (except for infants) are expected to feed and clean-up after themselves. Childwatch is a “Nut-free Zone!”
• A restroom and changing table are available. Staff will assist with toileting as needed. Parent must provide all needed supplies (diapers, wipes, change of clothes, etc.).
• All children must wear shoes (preferably closed-toe) while in care.
• Personal electronics are allowed; any content must be “G-rated.”